TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hold the Line trio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We played three 3-player iterations of Hold the Line last night, rotating the zombie player each time. All three resulted in zombie victories, but the games got tighter each time.
The first was a slaughter - no heroes started with ranged weapons and the card pool was pitiful. Zombies started with 11 spawn points and consistently rolled 5s and 6s!
This was won with hero deaths.
The second started well for the heroes - low initial spawn, lots of weapons in the pool. The heroes were clearing as fast as they spawned. Then like a VH1 Behind the Music story, things fell apart. No ranged hits, then loss of two guns, then TWO Bitten cards resulting in two zombie heroes left us with nothing to stop one side of the advance.
The third was hard fought, but the grave dead had pack mentality, so a lone zombie that we were unable to stop suddenly became the three required for the zeds.

We all had a great time and plan to play more in October, but probably a different scenario. Suggestions?
Nice rundown-at first I didn't recognize "Hold the Line" & thought you might have rethemed Worthington Games AWI.Then I checked and saw it was a LNoE supplement ( my FFP Games run more to AToE,F&G & SoB).

OD
Reference URL's