TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings ghouls and gals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm was referred here from BGG and decided to say hello. Long time fan of survival horror games. Started with video games, but slowly moved towards board games after joining a local group and started building my own game library. However, the genre tends to be rather pricey. :/

I'm also working on a survival horror board game design. Development has been slow, as I've been self-funded and doing all of my own artwork.
Welcome aboard rpspree what the setting of your survival horror game?

OD
(12-01-2018 12:23 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard rpspree what the setting of your survival horror game?

OD

A small group braving a storm at night along a rural highway to find much needed supplies and shelter to survive the night. By "find", I mean looting. Things such as the storm and rain effect visibility too. The current version has waves of zombies, but the basic setup can be expanded to alien invasion, post-nuclear apocalypse, etc.
Sounds like the rural area thing could be made really creepy. Hope you'll share progress on this as you develop it.

OD
Sure thing. You guys would make perfect lab rats...er..."test subjects" for it. Watchmen02 I have many of the cards done, but I haven't gotten around to updating the images after my hard drive crashed. Also trying to work out a practical way to do multiple scenes with the scale I was going for. (1sq = 6ft) The version I'm doing first would focus on locations along the highway. Probably 5 or 6 in the base set.

I could start a thread for it. What's the section for that?
(12-02-2018 12:13 AM)rpgspree Wrote: [ -> ]Sure thing. You guys would make perfect lab rats...er..."test subjects" for it. Watchmen02 I have many of the cards done, but I haven't gotten around to updating the images after my hard drive crashed. Also trying to work out a practical way to do multiple scenes with the scale I was going for. (1sq = 6ft) The version I'm doing first would focus on locations along the highway. Probably 5 or 6 in the base set.

I could start a thread for it. What's the section for that?

"Anything Goes" would work.

OD
Awesome, I'm always interested in new stuff, welcome to TGZ
(12-01-2018 10:08 AM)rpgspree Wrote: [ -> ]I'm was referred here from BGG and decided to say hello. Long time fan of survival horror games. Started with video games, but slowly moved towards board games after joining a local group and started building my own game library. However, the genre tends to be rather pricey. :/

I'm also working on a survival horror board game design. Development has been slow, as I've been self-funded and doing all of my own artwork.

Hello, if you'd like to be BGG geek buddies then just let me know. Always good to chat to other gamers Watchmen02
Certainly interested in your game design. Please keep me updated and hello BTW
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's