TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Special Edition Soundtrack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know people sure like to pick on the soundtracks, but Mary Beth is getting better and better with these soundtracks. I am really enjoying the SE A Touch of Evil soundtrack.
Tommy Brownell Wrote:I know people sure like to pick on the soundtracks, but Mary Beth is getting better and better with these soundtracks. I am really enjoying the SE A Touch of Evil soundtrack.

I'm of the same opinion the SE was way better than the regular
CD.

OD
I was sitting here at the table listening to it in my laptop...my wife and daughter both really liked it.
Tommy Brownell Wrote:I was sitting here at the table listening to it in my laptop...my wife and daughter both really liked it.

I agree she keeps getting better and better!
I look forward to listening to it! Just ordered it yesterday.
See I told you all! Never doubt my infinite wisdom and awesome taste in MUSAK! :P
Thanks for the soundtrack love. It really makes me smile. I hope that the next soundtrack can live up to the hype.
I don't play without those CDs playing.. they set the mood perfectly. Curious to hear what aliens will bring us!
Aliens had better use a thermaline (spelling?)!
mqstout Wrote:Aliens had better use a thermaline (spelling?)!

They do, but I'm not sure it's sounding right yet. (For those of you not familiar en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theremin)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's