TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Slither lady? updated.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Slither is one of my favorite 'horror' movies. It's quirky, fun, and totally bizarre.

So, I decided it would be a good thing to practice my sculpting on....

First up...Brenda.

[Image: slither.gif]

This poor gal got inseminated by the Chief baddie, and has become a giant womb.

The armature was just a ball of tin foil...I covered it with Pro-create, and when I couldn't get the smoothness I wanted, coated that with some Milliput. The hands and face are just Pro-create.

[Image: slitherWEB.jpg]

Here's one for scale, with Brenda now primed and ready for lots of fleshy paint:

[Image: scaleslitherWEB.jpg]

What do you think?
Truly Gross....nice job

OD
supervike Wrote:womb......Pro-create

Two words that go together so well.

Nice sculpt, SV!

Just picked up a cheap DVD of Slither today and it is going to be one of my Halloween watches.
Nice job be great to see some pics when it's got some paint.
That looks slick! Looking forward to seeing the final painted sculpt. Excellent work!
Looking fantastic there, Supervike!
That's freaking fantastic!!!
Slither is one of my new favorites as well I made a custom Bill Pardy card awhile back.
Nothing special really just your basic sheriff anderson card.But I thought he was a must as a character for this game.
[Image: zombie37.jpg]
That is perfect!!

I think Slither lends itself well to LNoE....I'd love to see a whole conversion!
supervike Wrote:That is perfect!!

I think Slither lends itself well to LNoE....I'd love to see a whole conversion!

Now that would be fun.
supervike Wrote:That is perfect!!

Thanks and I agree with you one hundred percent!!!
Slither and LNOE were meant for each other.
I can't wait to see your finished painted sculpt!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's