TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Custom River Board Tiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is another Custom Board Tile that I have been working on.

I have not play tested these yet. Plan to here in the future.

River Tile boards

I created these to represent a small river/stream that flows through Woodinvale. This can create some bottleneck locations for Zombies and Heroes, so I am curious to find out how it plays!

There are a couple options to placing the River, mainly dependent on how the board lays out and the buildings align.

Let me know your thoughts!
Cool...Welcome to TZG.I no longer own LNoE being more into AT0E/F&G so I hope some of our other members pick up on this.
As you have probably noticed TZG hasn't been too active as of late but with you offering new content hopefully others will respond.

OD
Thanks Old Dwarf! I figured there was minimal activity but, I wanted to contribute somehow! I have another post floating in limbo as well. (Waiting to be approved, I suppose.) But it is a similar concept with Forest tiles!

And AToE is probably going to be my next adventure!
Another Post ! My bad. We get massive amounts of Bots/Spammers so I had you on Moderation before you posted ,when I approved this
post I didn't see the 2nd post. Your no longer on Moderation so future posts wont be held up.

It's great to have some new blood around.

OD
Excellent idea! Great work on this.
Have you tried anything involving BOTH the river and teh Forest?
Thanks!

I havent tried any of the river tiles yet! But plan to here in the next few days!

I do have an excel map, similar to the ones in the pdf's, that has the forest with the river cutting through it! I'll post it on here tomorrow!
(09-17-2020 10:49 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent idea! Great work on this.
Have you tried anything involving BOTH the river and teh Forest?

Here is the map I put together using both the River and Forest Tiles! Definitely curious to know how this would play out haha!
Do you have the Blood in the Forest expansion? Be interesting to see how rivers, perhaps with a bridge (random whether detroyed or not), could shape an 'escape' scenario. Thanks for sharing.
(09-20-2020 11:44 AM)Achtung Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have the Blood in the Forest expansion? Be interesting to see how rivers, perhaps with a bridge (random whether detroyed or not), could shape an 'escape' scenario. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for taking a look at them!
I do not have any expansions unfortunately! I havent tried the river tiles yet! I plan to tonight or tomorrow!
This could be fun.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's