TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Heroic Survival Promo Set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone bought the DiceFest 2020 goody bag? If so, can you shed any images or details about the promo pack of cards for LNOE, IFOS, ATOE and FANG?

Unfortunately it's only available as part of the goody bag which contains 90% SoB stuff that I'm not interested and costs $30 + $24 international shipping + customs fees so well over $60 for 8 cards.
More exclusive stuff? I wish they'd return to older consumer-friendly ways before SoB turned them into SOBs.
The new AToE hero upgrades supplement might be better vfm:

http://flyingfrogproductions.mybigcommer...upplement/
Locked & loaded-Thanks AP

OD
I only see ATOE and ATOEZombie17G stuff. Was there LNOE, IFOS, COPE, or FANG content?

Oh I see:
"Heroic Survival Promo Set (8 cards for Last Night on Earth/A Touch of Evil/Invasion From Outer Space/Fortune and Glory)"

Stupid, stupid, stupid to be bundled like that.
(10-31-2020 01:27 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Locked & loaded-Thanks AP

OD

Will I ordered this back on October 31st & its still Awaiting Fulfillment Status.
I know that the Virus has slowed down order processing but it's a single pack of
cards.

OD
(11-18-2020 12:32 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2020 01:27 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Locked & loaded-Thanks AP
OD

Will I ordered this back on October 31st & its still Awaiting Fulfillment Status.
I know that the Virus has slowed down order processing but it's a single pack of cards.
OD

Same with me, so I chased FFP. Chris Kemnow replied saying they'd had a large number of orders during the Dicefest Webstore sale and have fewer staff due to Covid-19 restrictions. I guess Gen Com was busy too. So we'll just have to wait.
"So we'll just have to wait." .

This seems to be SOP for FFP. My preordered F&G Expansions have been kicked backed to 1st Quarter of 2021.

OD
OK, the Frog came through on the Hero Survival Pack,I just got an email that's it's shipped & a Tracking #.
Should be here in glorious S.Jersey in 3 days.

OD
(11-19-2020 12:54 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]I just got an email that's it's shipped & a Tracking #.
Same here - will arrive in UK ready for Christmas
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's