TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: The Vampire Villain painted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I know a Villain miniature is largely unnecessary in this game but I couldn't help myselfZombie17 This is actually a 3D printed miniature created by Rocket Pig Games https://rocketpiggames.com/. The scale is right for me, as I wanted him to be a taller than the Heroes as to look like more of a threat. I also needed him to have the bat type look we know from the game. This guy took me about 2 days to paint. I'm still not converted to 3D printed figures. I had to do a tiny bit of filling on top of his head (pin hole - no biggie). My main fault is you can still see the lines on him (although we're talking from REALLY close up). Detail is still not as good as your plastic and metal figures IMO but it is definitely getting there. I will be buying more 3D printed figures if they suit my needs.
[attachment=2972]

Let me know what you guys think.
Happy gaming allWatchmen02

Another pic so you can see the detail a bit better.
[attachment=2973]
That's awesome! Great work man. Someday when travelling is a thing again, we all need to go to Trev's and play games until we all pass out and then do it again.
(12-09-2020 09:54 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote: [ -> ]That's awesome! Great work man. Someday when travelling is a thing again, we all need to go to Trev's and play games until we all pass out and then do it again.

Sounds good to me. I'll have the board set up and some cold beers in the fridgeZombie17
Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you think it's cool! I'm just working on the minions now...
The 3D detail is good enough for me. Great and atmospheric paint job as usual Trev!
Reference URL's