TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: AToE Hero Pack 2 Painted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, mission complete. I've finally finished painting all 24 characters from AToE. It's a great feeling. This now frees up my painting time to focus on custom Town Elders, Allies, Villains and Minions. I'm also adding buildings, Militia and anything else I can think of. (yes, I have a gaming/painting obsession)Zombie17
[attachment=2980]

When I get a day off from work, I intend to put a showcase thread together that puts all the painted Characters in one place.

If you're working on a project (whatever that may be) try not to see it in it's entirety. See it as small sections and just start one section, every hour of building/painting or whatever takes you closer to your goal.

Happy gaming folksWatchmen02
Astonishing work Trev - and thanks for sharing! Painting the minis adds so much to the gaming experience.
(01-28-2021 10:39 AM)Achtung Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Astonishing work Trev - and thanks for sharing! Painting the minis adds so much to the gaming experience.

Thanks for taking a look and commenting. I'm really into this project at the moment. I've got loads of stuff to paint and show in the futureZombie17
Curse you ! ( my AToE Figs.remain unpainted) Great work .

OD
Beautiful! Need to break out the paint on this game myself.
Thanks OD and Raynor. I've got to clear my painting desk of plastic then get to painting more AToE stuff!
Reference URL's