TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New Expansion for AH#3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/ne...-of-order/

Adds the French Hill Location (Silver Rwlight Lodge/Witch House) & the
Underworld in 3 more Scenarios & 2 Tiles.

Projected for later this year so my plastic will have a chance to cool.

OD
FFG now has the 3rd Expansion scheduled for a June US release. Which is earlier than originally scheduled
but it does happen just as my Board Game buying Probation runs out...So it's all Good.

OD
Exciting! Going on my must buy list. Just got the other two expansions.
4 Investigators
Mark Harrigan
Agatha Crane
Preston Fairmont
Winifred Harramock

I dislike that FFG keeps introducing Investigators that they never made into prepainted figs.
I'm not a fan of Stand ups.Plus they haven't done Joe Diamond my favorite,but the Inv.
in AH3 have the same basic Stats as Eldritch Horror except for starting equipment
& Focus( AH2 gives Joe 2 Focus).

So it would be fairly easy to introduce the Prepainted figs into the Game.

3 New Scenarios
Dead Cry Out
The Key and Gate
Bound to Serve

2 new tiles
French Hill
Underworld

OD
I dislike standees. Proxy miniatures all the way! I wish I could get some projects finished so I can get into this game! Dead of Winter has Standees in it and (for me) it's a real negative.
(04-10-2021 01:48 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]I dislike standees. Proxy miniatures all the way! I wish I could get some projects finished so I can get into this game! Dead of Winter has Standees in it and (for me) it's a real negative.
Yeah, they don't interfere with gameplay for me but I vastly prefer minis. Ironically though, the only time I've ever wished for a standee option was in Shadows of Brimstone, but only because the game takes up a beastly amount of space and is such a headache to organize.

But yeah. Getting some Proxy minis to use might be a good way to go. There've got to be some good Detective minis out there.
(04-11-2021 01:36 AM)Raynor Wrote: [ -> ]But yeah. Getting some Proxy minis to use might be a good way to go. There've got to be some good Detective minis out there.

here's some

https://pulpfigures.com/products/category/11

I've ordered from this guy really nice figs.He's located in Canada but
ships all over,

OD
(04-11-2021 01:47 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2021 01:36 AM)Raynor Wrote: [ -> ]But yeah. Getting some Proxy minis to use might be a good way to go. There've got to be some good Detective minis out there.

here's some

https://pulpfigures.com/products/category/11

I've ordered from this guy really nice figs.He's located in Canada but
ships all over,

OD
Ha! Wicked. That was fast. Nice find. Watchmen02
Just received an email from Asmodee that my preorder is being processed & will ship soon.

OD

PS just received email that my preorder has shipped.

PSS Tracking my order from Asmodee-it been scheduled for tomorrow 6/10 but I noticed this AM
it's marked delay & now delivery is 6/11.
My Game came today! The UPS & USPS Tracking was really lame so I wasn't sure.
So it's a nice rainy Afternoon to check it out .The Underworld Tile is The Vale of Pnath,The Vaults of Zin,
& City of the Gugs.You also get Threshold Tiles(Hidden Paths & Derelict Portal) & 2 Mystery Tiles(Witch House
& Unnamable)

The Underworld Tile is called an Other World Tile so this is probably how FFG will handle the Other World
Locations for future Expansions.

Of course more Cards that go with the Decks. I'll need to pull out the base game & play a Scenario
to re familiarize myself with the rules.

OD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's