TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombicide: Undead or Alive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
COMON latest dip in the Zombicide Money Pit; Wild West Zombies

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmo...d-or-alive

I do like the looks but having the FFP Shadows of Brimstone entire collection
I can't justify another Western Themed Zombie Game- Well that & being
on Spousal Probation for buying Games. Zombie10

OD
I was introduced to Zombicide from a neighbor who backed the very first game but we've since moved so I've been meaning to pick up a Zombicide of my own for years now.

After some conversations with my game group they all agreed western was the best theme so we went in on this one.

I might be able to lure some of my more casual family members into some Shadows of Brimstone with this as bate mwhahaha
This looks pretty awesome, but it's beyond my acceptable price range. :S
(03-11-2021 03:20 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote: [ -> ]This looks pretty awesome, but it's beyond my acceptable price range. :S

Wait till retail, and you should be able to reliably find it for $70-80. If you find a good holiday sale, it might go for even cheaper. I haven't personally seen a Zombicide go for less than about $55, but someone told me they picked a copy of the original game up from Barnes and Noble for $20 during one of those 80-90% off clearance sweeps they do. That's not going to be common though.

Zombicide and LNoE are my favorite two zombie games so I'm glad to have finally invested in one. It plays a good action oriented video game style counterpoint to LNoE's cinematic horror vibe.
This is not really my thing but I think the miniatures look absolutely brilliant. Especially all the nods to films eg. There's doc and Marty McFly characters. Plus characters from Western films and historic characters too. If Westerns were my thing, I'd be all over this. I can see it doing well.
Reference URL's