TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Found this game by accident!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I came across this game the other day while searching for things to do for a kids halloween party. It looks very interesting.
I've always enjoyed playing games, mostly war games. But, as someone who's top ten film list includes "Zombies, Dawn of the Dead" (the original!!!!), the game really strikes a chord.
I am looking for a game I could play with the kids, and the 11 year old especially is really keen on getting the game.
Would anyone recommend this as a family game, ie is it suitable for an 11 year old?
Welcome to the board!

If the 11 year old wants to play, get it. It's good fun and you'll totally enjoy it! I've played with my 9 year old daughter a couple times and she enjoyed it.
I'd say it depends on the 11 year old. I've played it with my 11-year-old niece, and she enjoyed it, but she was disturbed by some of the images. She also has a very focused attention span.

Other 11 year olds? Probably not as much.

But if your 11-year-old is looking forward to it, then give it a try!
Yeah my 11 year old nephew loves it. Get it for yourself anyway.
Well it depends does she like to say BRRRRRRRRAINNNNNNNSZombie03
Welcome to the Forum

OD
Accident, or fate?

My daughter was 12 (now almost 14) when she first played!!

She really enjoyed it.
Wow! thanks for all the replies, and so fast. I think I probably will buy the game, like Bigdeano said, I'll buy it for myself, it wouldn't be the first time.
I'll probably get it from Amazon, there are no good gaming shops round here. I doubt they sell it in ToyRUs.
welcome!
My daughter loves the game, she is 13 this month and we have had it for a couple years now.
Then again she has always been into the zombie movies and such.
Welcome aboard and go buy it I say!!!
You wont be disappointed.
Cymrusaint Wrote:Wow! thanks for all the replies, and so fast. I think I probably will buy the game, like Bigdeano said, I'll buy it for myself, it wouldn't be the first time.
I'll probably get it from Amazon, there are no good gaming shops round here. I doubt they sell it in ToyRUs.

I'd try getting it from the webstore itself from FF.They are fantastic people to deal with.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's