TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: The manor house - zombie spawn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to the legions of the undead. I'm a new comer to LNOE and would like some advice on the manor house scenario. I cant understand the spawn rule for this scenario, the mission card says that you don't roll to respawn your zombies.

So Q1. Do I just start the scenario with all my zombies spread equally between the spawning pits or do I roll to see how many spawn in the first round ?

Q2. When a zombie or zombies are made un-undead i.e killed, do I respawn as many zombies as was killed that round to bring my back up to my first round zombie total ?

I do feel a bit stupid for asking but the rule book seems very vague on this matter, or have I missed something in the rules ?
1. You start the game by spawning zombies in the usual manner by rolling 2D6 (or 1D6 for each zombie player if there are 2).

2. With auto-spawn you just ignore step 3 of the Zombie Turn where you would normally roll to see if you spawn zombies this round. Instead you always spawn on step 6 of the Zombie Turn by rolling 1D6 (1D3 each if there are 2 Zombie Players) and placing that many zombies on the board.

Hope that help.
Thanks a lot Zombie67. That clears up the issue for me, now I just need to get some heroes round for a spot of flesh eatting !
Reference URL's