TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Happy Halloween and hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I am an avid gamer and finally was able to snag myself the "A touch of evil" board game with all the expansions. So, very excited for this week's postal delivery. I had been talking with the guys at Flying Frogs for some time now, likely going back years about getting out a new release and just as they released the new anniversary set, i went and got this bundle. But that is ok because I like using custom characters, etc, and making new material with every board game I have. Thus already looking to find some templates and variants and it looks like this is the place to find them Already having a good look through some of the posts. Hopefully, I can get access to the downloads after a bit. I am not that vocal on sites anywhere and hopefully the odd, nice idea, etc, will help with it.

Anyways, nice to meet you all and hopefully once access is granted, I shall post up my custom adventures as I have loads in mind already. Cheers.
Welcome to TZG ,joining on Halloween is a nice touch.AToE is my favorite FFP Game & hopefully we'll finally
get something new published (it's been a long time).

OD
Hey, welcome and congrats on acquiring A Touch of Evil! I've been playing it since a year after it came out and it's still my favorite Flying Frog game, despite probably getting almost as much time in Shadows of Brimstone.

Don't do a lot of custom stuff for my games but always really love seeing the creative stuff people in this community come up with Watchmen02 Hope you share whatever strikes your fancy as you become familiar with the game!
(11-04-2021 07:02 AM)Raynor Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, welcome and congrats on acquiring A Touch of Evil! I've been playing it since a year after it came out and it's still my favorite Flying Frog game, despite probably getting almost as much time in Shadows of Brimstone.

Don't do a lot of custom stuff for my games but always really love seeing the creative stuff people in this community come up with Watchmen02 Hope you share whatever strikes your fancy as you become familiar with the game!

It's always good to hear others are enjoying a game. Especially one I have waited years to play. I tend to do a lot of custom stuff once I like a game or tbh, even if I dislike some of it and decide to go ape and try to make it, imo, better. Presently playing Nemesis the board game but as Space Hulk and already playing with the idea of making Heroquest ATOE.

(10-31-2021 07:39 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to TZG ,joining on Halloween is a nice touch.AToE is my favorite FFP Game & hopefully we'll finally
get something new published (it's been a long time).

OD

Thanks. Nice to be here. I have wanted ATOE for a very long time. I was really hoping to have a copy and play it on Halloween but alas, the mailman was not on board. But looking forward to getting some templates now to get cracking on some homebrew adventurers and more!
Reference URL's