TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello from the Great White North
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings, just heard about this site from the FB fan page. I'm a big fan of Flying Frogs' games. I own Last Night On Earth, A Touch Of Evil, Fortune And Glory, Shadows Of Brimstone, and Forbidden Fortress, with many expansions for each.
Hi. Where in the Great White North would you be located?
(12-12-2021 09:10 PM)khainesmith Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. Where in the Great White North would you be located?

Edmonton AB
Greetings fenianb, it's great that you've found us and I hope you'll stick around. It's quiet on here but the members are die hard fans of these games. Do you paint your miniatures?
Welcome to TZG from your SE neighbor.

OD
(12-12-2021 10:37 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings fenianb, it's great that you've found us and I hope you'll stick around. It's quiet on here but the members are die hard fans of these games. Do you paint your miniatures?

I have painted some of them, and will be doing more once we buy a house and I can set up my paint station again.
Cheers! Great to have you with us! That's a grand collection of games.
Welcome from NW Ontario, where the Zombies are all frozen.
(12-14-2021 06:19 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome from NW Ontario, where the Zombies are all frozen.

About the same here, but you get that great lake chill, don't you? Here we get to say 'at least it's a dry cold! Zombie17
Down here in Glorious S.Jersey it's at the freezing point & it's a damp cold.

OD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's