TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Free online Zombie books
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if this has been pointed out before, but I've just come across it. I'm really into the zombie thing at the moment, so I was looking for some zombie books. I had found "Monster Island, Monster Nation and Monster Planet" on Amazon. Then low and behold, I found this site where you can read them all for free, plus 3 more books.
I've read the first few chapters of Monster Island and I must say it is very good.
Anyway, check it out:
http://www.brokentype.com/monster/
you are officially my new best friend. hugs?
Weren't there mummies in the Monster series though?
quadraphonic Wrote:Weren't there mummies in the Monster series though?

I don't know about that, but I've read the first few chapters of Monster Island and they are definately zombies. It gives a brilliant zombies perspective. As one of the zombies has managed to keep his intelligence, and it explains why they do what they do.
It does quickly go away from the typical 'zombie' thingy. Not that that is terribly bad.

The story is lacking, but it's still free, and very fun at times!
The dead have special powers and abilities and stuff (at least some of them) in this series. The writing was decent. I've only read the last book of the series monster planet.
Reference URL's