TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Black Friday sale plus reveals 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all, just a heads up about 2022 Black Friday (actually opening Thursday). I really hope there's expansions for AToE and FanG but should I just admit that they're dead games? NEVER!!! I live in hope.

What are you guys thinking? Will you be watching this? I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.

Here's the link.
https://flyingfrogproductions.mybigcomme...tyHpQmGLB4
Well after my Cthulhu:Death may Die Fear of the Unknown KS I'm Game Grounded for at least 6 months.
I didn't see anything new for F&G or AToE which would be my main interest & nothing they had listed as
Sale items interested me.

OD
(11-24-2022 01:22 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Well after my Cthulhu:Death may Die Fear of the Unknown KS I'm Game Grounded for at least 6 months.
I didn't see anything new for F&G or AToE which would be my main interest & nothing they had listed as
Sale items interested me.

OD

Yeah I had a look. Same old, same old. More cash cow/SoB . I know it's a business, I get that. It's just a shame they don't support their other games.
I'm with OD. Cthulhu wiped me out for the rest of the year. lol

I watched part of their live stream announcing everything and answering questions. It was pretty fun as usual. Really not surprised SoB is all they really talked about. I'm still quite fond of it, but haven't gotten the game to the table in nearly 2 years so buying more isn't interesting atm. The game is already a beast to manage.
after all these years - same bunch of familiar ppl here. hi everybody Watchmen02
SKLO!!!! Welcome back from the void. Hope you stay around.

OD
yeah, i had a long break with the forum here, but nothing changed. still gaming, painting and pi$$ed at FFP :-D
(11-30-2022 11:23 PM)skolo Wrote: [ -> ]and pi$$ed at FFP :-D

That's the general feeling around here.

OD
(11-30-2022 11:23 PM)skolo Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, i had a long break with the forum here, but nothing changed. still gaming, painting and pi$$ed at FFP :-D

Haha Zombie23 Well said!
(12-02-2022 06:03 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2022 11:23 PM)skolo Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, i had a long break with the forum here, but nothing changed. still gaming, painting and pi$$ed at FFP :-D

Haha Zombie23 Well said!

Hahaha… Ha … aww…
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's