TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: board game photo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings all. Long time no seen.

I`m looking for a high res photo of the board, so I can make a game mat for myself. Anybody?
Greetings skolo I remember you. I hope you're doing well. I checked in the Downloads there's a few board sections but nothing high res. Are you working on anything cool?
Cheers mate!

I’ve thought about doing this myself, but the boards haven’t failed me yet. The components are pretty great quality in these games.

Sorry I couldn’t help.
(12-02-2022 06:01 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings skolo I remember you. I hope you're doing well. I checked in the Downloads there's a few board sections but nothing high res. Are you working on anything cool?

well, there is a nice company in Spain that is doing gaming mats on Etsy. I wanted to do the one for FANG...but need high res...;/
I can't do even low res.....................so sorry I'm no help.

OD
Ugh... that would be beautiful. FanG isn't my favorite FFP game, but it's up there, and I think the board is the prettiest of any of their games. Perfect choice for playmat conversion. While I don't do it often, I do have a weakness for really nice playmats for my favorite board games. That'd be sweet.
ok, on my reqest somebody posted a photo on BGG. will upload it here too

edit: ups, max file size is 32mb

;D
so....got the mat.
will post photos soon.

Leaving for Christmas to PL. Merry Christmas everyone.
(will still be online 24/7Watchmen02 ;-)

my new shiny "board"

[attachment=3122]
[attachment=3124]
[attachment=3123]
Merry Christmas Skolo & the rest of the gang. Have a good one & get good Games.

OD
Merry Christmas Skolo. Happy gamingZombie17Zombie17Zombie17
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's