TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Coming soon! - 'Adventures in the Lost World' - Fan Expansion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: image.png]

Adventures in the Lost World: This free to download fan expansion allows Heroes to travel to lost plateaus, deep valleys and other lost worlds to encounter dinosaurs, dangerous tribes, erupting volcanoes and giant apes. Using new cards that are added to existing decks, these incredible adventures can be added seamlessly into a game. Included are a rule-sheet and 67 new cards:
• 24 Lost World Dangers
• 12 Monsters – new Enemies that are bigger than your average lion…
• 8 Dangers, 7 Events and 2 City cards that function as doorways to incredible adventures.
• 4 Gear cards, including a Fedora…
• 3 Ally cards, including 'Lord Crichton - Retired Explorer' or a movie director if you want to film your exploits and put them on the silver screen.
• 1 new Villain - ‘Jack Fry - Ruthless Hunter’
• 5 Common Items to help you in your exploration of these strange lands, including native bearers to help your expedition carry vital supplies and cages if you want to ‘bring ‘em back alive’…
• 1 Enemy Reference card
• Counters and markers for Lost World adventures.

Available: August 2023
Really cool idea & nails the 30's PULP world.

OD
That sounds pretty awesome! Now if i can just get a second mortgage so i can buy a copy of FanG
Very cool! Watchmen02
That looks and sounds amazing. Thanks so much for putting this togetherZombie17

(07-20-2023 03:40 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds pretty awesome! Now if i can just get a second mortgage so i can buy a copy of FanG

Very trueZombie17
What makes me laugh is; when FFP ever release yet another SoB expansion, you always get people commenting. Yeah but, when are you releasing FanG or the 2 expansions?

FFP never reply...

Copying Simon Cogan's BGG update -

As work on the expansion continues, I thought I'd share some Danger cards with you, and their respective Cliffhangers too.

The first Danger card shows a way of gaining access to a 'Lost World Adventure'. It is shuffled into the normal Danger deck:

[Image: pic7635536.png]

If you fail to pass the Danger, you flip to:

[Image: pic7635538.png]

The second type of Danger is a Lost World Danger. These are part of a new deck, as indicated by the green Shield Logo.

[Image: pic7635541.png]

And if you're not careful...

[Image: pic7635546.png]

Huge thanks to Patrick for working on this with me. More reveals next weekend...

I'm the Patrick mentioned, doing graphics and layout work as well as rules tweak suggestions.
These are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

An easy +1 Rep
Update from Simon Cogan on BGG:

Work continues on the expansion this week and we're hopefully looking at a release date in the next 4 weeks. I'm really enjoying the process of going back over my old material (was it really 10 years ago...?) and polishing it and streamlining it so that it plays smoother. There are also some stunning cards, courtesy of Patrick, coming!

So, some spoilers this week are the new Enemy 'Monster' cards that slot right into the Enemy deck. Heroes beware!

[Image: pic7649216.png]

[Image: pic7649217.png]
Fenianb- It looks like TZG is going into that Good Night so do you have anywhere else to
let us keep up with your Fan Expansion.

OD
(08-04-2023 11:51 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Fenianb- It looks like TZG is going into that Good Night so do you have anywhere else to
let us keep up with your Fan Expansion.

OD

You can follow updates on Board Game Geek FanG Variants forum as well as the Fortune & Glory Community on Facebook.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's