TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings all,
Just a quick message to wish you all the best for 2024. I hope you get some sweet loot for Christmas. New games, miniatures and paints.

Maybe you will start the awesome hobby of painting or pick up that brush and get back into it after a break. Feel free to share your work on here. I always like to see your work. Plus, if you need any advice give me a shout and I will help you out. No question is too basic. This hobby has brought me decades of happiness and if I can help to get someone into gaming and painting it brings life back into these old bonesZombie13

If you try a new game out or pull out an old game post on here and let us know how it goes. Our family had another game of Escape The Dark Castle. We must have played it 10 times by now and we get defeated by the castle every time. We made it to the boss once and were defeated but we won't give up. I recommend taking a look at it. It's quick, beautiful old school art work and a straight forward rule system using dice and cards that are turned over and encounted. Here's a link to it https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/2274...ark-castle

All the best!Zombie17
Sam
Merry Christmas! My Christmas Game is SMOG:The Rise of the Morloch & I'm playing
the Embassy Mission (Nothing like a little Victorian Steampunk for the holidays)

The Game is 5 years old & I rarely get it out as it's such a bear to set up.The base game has
6 Chapters(Games) & I've played 4,it also has 5 Expansions & I've played 1.The Embassy
is the 2nd Expansion & I'm on the 1st Chapter (it has 3) & so far it's a standoff.

Dark Castle does look interesting ( well it's not Cthulhu..but what is?) I have a couple of
similar Games (OK there about Cthulhu) & sometimes it's just nice to go with the Cards &
let your mind create the atmosphere.

Happy Holidays

OD
merry Christmas Z heads! I love you all
Reference URL's