TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy turkey day my munions! Hope you have a good one!
Happy Thankingsgiving (well I guess this is really for
us US types-but best wishes for all).

In a couple of hours Mater & I are off to my son's
for dinner & staying over for breakfast .Our daughter
in law is a great cook so it will be a meal to remember.
( huge bottle of Blue Nun is also making the tripZombie03 )

So from the OD's to all Happy HolidayZombie17

OD & Mater
Happy Thanksgiving to one and to all Watchmen02
Huh? What's that then? Zombie03 Zombie17

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
Right back at all of you! Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans with our funky November overeating day!
Doh! We have to wait till Christmas before we get turkey.
Happy Thanksgiving guys!
In recent news a zombie turkey outbreak has affected large portions of the U.S. Starting in the California area and then spanning across the entire western coast out to Texas the zombie turkey plague has consumed the lives of many Thanksgiving feasters. Scientist have attributed this event to a combination of pesticides used on the corn fed to the turkeys as well as the various hormones and other non FDA approved drugs to fatten up the turkeys. "We had no idea this could lead to our livestock fattening themselves up on innocent human brains," quoted one farmer. So be careful or else they will gobble gobble gobble your brains.
deadandwalking Wrote:In recent news a zombie turkey outbreak has affected large portions of the U.S. Starting in the California area and then spanning across the entire western coast out to Texas the zombie turkey plague has consumed the lives of many Thanksgiving feasters. Scientist have attributed this event to a combination of pesticides used on the corn fed to the turkeys as well as the various hormones and other non FDA approved drugs to fatten up the turkeys. "We had no idea this could lead to our livestock fattening themselves up on innocent human brains," quoted one farmer. So be careful or else they will gobble gobble gobble your brains.

That settles it, we're having goose!!!!
Reference URL's