TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Board Upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well gang, I'm thinking about upgrading the board to new software in the near future.

What does this mean to you, my faithful munions?

I'm not entirely sure. The structure of the site might change a little bit. The gallery might have to change and/or start over again. Downloads would have to be changed as well. There would be a little down time too.

However, it would also mean a newer, better forum. Some more functions would also be available. I would also update the graphics and overall theme.

What are your thoughts? Let me know.
Well Chief it's your call,I like things as they are but then again
I learned to write with real ink in an inkwell so I'm
not cutting edge:rolleyes:

The Froggers don't seem to have anything new in
time for Christmas so it's convenient for down time.

OD
I think we should set up a temp board if you do change that way we can still talk and what not...
I'm happy with it as it is; but then again I thought things couldn't get any better when the ZX Spectrum came out.:rolleyes:
It's your baby, if you want to change it, go for it.Zombie03
Honestly, I'm good either way.
Get it all ready to go in a secondary space, test fully, the move over to the active place. Poof. Minimal downtime, fewest headaches. But really -- what are the actual benefits, over what's here now? The gallery and files area works currently.
so what would be new and fun about the newer boards? like everyone i like it as is, but i'm good either way.
Okay okay... Zombie03

I'm getting the gist of this thread. I'll let it be... Watchmen02

It'll sure save me some work... hahaha... Zombie17
You know what they say "If it aint broke....."

I have to say considering that this year 4 or 5 sites I regularly use have gone down due to updates, of which I am still waiting on 2 to come back up (one states it has lost about 3 or 4 months worth of stuff), I am quite glad that you are leaving it alone.
Reference URL's