TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: How much room does this game take?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My friends and I often play Last Night On Earth in a cramped space on our campus, and I've been wanting to get A Touch Of Evil and Something Wicked for a while.

Does this game require a lot of table space to play?
I'd say ATOE takes a bit more room than LNOE to play. Not a lot more, but it does require more. Now if you add in SW, you're basically doubling the table space you need -- it adds an entirely new board, each space on it (3) with its own encounter deck as well as a second item shop with its own deck (1).
AtoE & SWTWC plus all the card decks & the Hero
& Villian board tak up most of the space on my 3' x5'
Table.I'm afraid the "Shore"Expansion will do me
in spacewise.

The Boards are nice & compact but when you put
all the Decks around them it ballons up.

OD
I wanna get this game SOOOO much, but since my old gaming group dissolved there really isn't a point.
(09-03-2010 10:46 PM)thegamelord Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna get this game SOOOO much, but since my old gaming group dissolved there really isn't a point.

It plaqys well Solo & the expansion SWTHC even includes Solo Rules.

OD
(09-03-2010 10:54 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2010 10:46 PM)thegamelord Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna get this game SOOOO much, but since my old gaming group dissolved there really isn't a point.

It plays well Solo & the expansion SWTHC even includes Solo Rules.

OD

that settles it off to the comic shop I go
Hmmmmm..perhaps I get a sales comission from FFP.

Seriously it's a cool Game & now that Fall is upon us (my favorite Spooky Season) get out some
cider & ginger snaps & put AToE on the Table.

Solo play is easy as your playing against a Game System & not in direct conflict with other players.

OD
Yeah, ATOE is at LEAST as cool in solo play as it is group play. One of the reasons I prefer it to LNOE.
of course when I go to buy it ALL the comic and game shop (which I've seen it at before) don't have it and the kid in the store never heard of it, I ordered it online, it'll be here in a week.
Oh boy, this topic brings back memories.

I love the game and all, but ATOE and SW take up far too much room to play often, so the game doesn't get the play it deserves.

I really need to get my own place and a large table just for board gaming.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's