TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: So, who else really likes the official CD?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I like/have both the ATOE and the LNOE extended CDs. It's a good change in pace from the usual music that I listen to (horror punk, death metal, etc). My mom and co- workers enjoyed the break as well.
I have both versions of LNOE and ATOE CD's. I just LOVE those CD's as they really set the mood for the games they were made for. Mary Beth did an EXCELLENT job on these and I look forward to other game scores in the future. Fan 4 Life!
I'm one of the whiny jerks that think the CD is pretty awful. I tried it a few times, and I guess I can appreciate that it's supposed to sound like the background music of a terrible zombie movie. But, to me, it sounds more like the background music of a terrible 1990's video game.

Still, I think it was a neat idea to include it. It's not like the game HAS to have a soundtrack. It's just a neat extra. Except that I don't like it...but clearly some people like it a lot, so, I guess it's just a matter of taste.
Can't say that I like the CD at all... I found that Nine Inch Nails Ghost I-IV has a good amount of applicable soundscapes. Check it out: http://ghosts.nin.com/
Another chance to have a go at the CD'sZombie17 I really only play AToE & at first I found the CD too distracting because we
were using it as background for the Game.That didn't work:rolleyes: We would be plodding along the road & the
CD would be in some wild climax & then when we were
fighting the CD just went along like nothing was happening.

So we put it away,I did get the advanced CD & liked it,
we play it before games or during out post game reconstruct,
it works much better that way.So I came to enjoy it.

OD
I still enjoy the scores and I would love to see additional scores be available for each of the lines. Any chance at this happening?
I do i listen to it when I'm writing, its not bad stuff
thegamelord Wrote:I do i listen to it when I'm writing, its not bad stuff

we play it during our games.. we think it adds quite a bit to the experience.

soundguy
We play it during gaming, though it also makes pleasant reading music as well.
Have to say, I actually enjoy the CD, we play it alot during the game, nice background music/theme..................kinda.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's