TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: great game, this forum is dead?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This forum seems dead, but that's ok, it's a great game. They have a radioactive zombie campaign for sale... it's pretty good, got mine yesterday. Worth the 10 bucks!
dcninja Wrote:This forum seems dead

Ironic since this is a forum dedicated to zombies then don't ya think...??? Watchmen02
dcninja Wrote:This forum seems dead, but that's ok, it's a great game. They have a radioactive zombie campaign for sale... it's pretty good, got mine yesterday. Worth the 10 bucks!

If you ask me it's growing...
Doctor D Wrote:
dcninja Wrote:This forum seems dead, but that's ok, it's a great game. They have a radioactive zombie campaign for sale... it's pretty good, got mine yesterday. Worth the 10 bucks!

If you ask me it's growing...

Similar to a bite or an infection if you will...One zombie bites one person then on,and on,and on....The hordes grow and soon take over everything.But yes you are right I have noticed a real increase as of late.
only these are the slow type of zombies so the disease is spreading slowly.
I must just have been bitten, since this infection seems to spread and grow... Then again if you put up something really juicy, it seems that the infection multiplys exponentially fast...
i dont think its dead at all.
not dead. UNDEAD!
Undead,Alive!!!
oh the lawls! the unintentional comedy I started is priceless. I loled!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's