TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: It is done!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It is with great pleasure that I award zombie67 the title of Super Moderator. They're some mighty big shoes to fill. I figure he's up for it, though.

Zombie67, thanks for all the help lately. You've been a big help since the early days of the site. You're a great member and I think you'll make a great moderator.

Congrats dude. You deserve it!
Sarku Wrote:It is with great pleasure that I award zombie67 the title of Super Moderator. They're some mighty big shoes to fill. I figure he's up for it, though.

Zombie67, thanks for all the help lately. You've been a big help since the early days of the site. You're a great member and I think you'll make a great moderator.

Congrats dude. You deserve it!

awesome congrats zombie67!
in addition i grant you the license to kill. use it wisely.
And I grant you the license to raise the dead of those you have killed. Use it recklessly and foolishly.

Congrats!
Z67-Congrads!,don't forget to sign up for the
Health PlanWatchmen02

Chief does this mean I have to share the Christmas bonus?

OD
Oh wow! Was not expecting this when I woke up today.

I most graciously, humbly and with all due reverence accept this great honour and I promise each and every one of you that I will do my duty with humility and consideration. I will not allow myself to be corrupted by power and will in now way allow this position to go to my head.

[Image: Supermod.jpg]

SUPERMOD
Well, I was Batman for a while! Zombie03 Zombie17
i'm taking back your license to kill. shame on you.
Nice one Zombie67!
Congrats!
Old Dwarf Wrote:Z67-Congrads!,don't forget to sign up for the
Health PlanWatchmen02

Chief does this mean I have to share the Christmas bonus?

OD

Christmas bonus? Umm... yeah... z67... OD said he's going to give you 50% of the Christmas bonus I gave him.
I couldn't have thought of a better candidate myself.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's