TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Happy Holidays a new ATOE web villain!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To celebrate this holiday season, we are proud to present an all new web-exclusive, free downloadable Villain for A Touch of Evil... The Volgovian Nutcracker!

You can find the full page Villain card as well as its Basic and Advanced Minion Charts, and printable Counter Sheet on the official Flying Frog webpage.

http://www.flyingfrog.net/atouchofevil/

With all new minions and game effects, the Volgovian Nutcracker is very unique and very deadly!
haha. that's awesome
The Christmas Caravan:P I love it!

Thanks Froggers & Happy HolidayWatchmen02

OD
now if only i could comission someone to create a nice token set for me.
This is FANTASTIC. I can't WAIT to try it out!
Any plans to release the play tokens with a future expansion, as done with the Necromancer and Dryad in Something Wicked?
theconcerned Wrote:Any plans to release the play tokens with a future expansion, as done with the Necromancer and Dryad in Something Wicked?

i would much like that as well. or release them seperately. i'd buy 'em.
I did my first session against the Nutcracker tonight. Though we defeated him (we always play co-op in our household), it was definitely a tough game with a well-earned victory!

He was a bunch of fun! I definitely am looking forward to more sessions against him!
Xcellent!!!

Merry christmas to us all!!!

Cheerio,
ST
theconcerned Wrote:Any plans to release the play tokens with a future expansion, as done with the Necromancer and Dryad in Something Wicked?

It has been discussed.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's