TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Received 2 Sheriff Anderson Cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

travisr11

I just got this game for Christmas. I received two copies of the Sheriff Anderson hero card and did not receive a Sally hero card. What should I do? I would just use the 2nd Sheriff Anderson as Sally but I don't even know what she does or what is supposed to be on her card.
Contact Flying Frog. I've never had anything less than superior customer service from the company.
gavindowning Wrote:Contact Flying Frog. I've never had anything less than superior customer service from the company.

Same here,When I bought my game I had two high-school boards and no-drug store board(if I remember correctly)
I contacted them and they sent me out my replacement board right away.Great,great customer service with them!!!
This is one of the main reasons I will continue to buy their product!
Not only is it a great game but they back the product and treat you like a human being.That goes along way with me.
travisr11 Wrote:I just got this game for Christmas. I received two copies of the Sheriff Anderson hero card and did not receive a Sally hero card. What should I do? I would just use the 2nd Sheriff Anderson as Sally but I don't even know what she does or what is supposed to be on her card.

Hi Travis,
Send an e-mail to Chris admin@flyingfrog.net and he'll fix it right away.
E-mail FFG pronto-using the 2nd Sheriff as Sally is
just...well sick.:P

OD
Reference URL's