TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: West Wendover NV gamer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya how's it going? Watchmen02 Recently purchased Last Night on Earth & all the add-ons from the flyingfrog website, so I'm just waiting for them to show up in the mail. Looking forward to playing it! Can't wait!

One question I do have, that I've been trying to find out for a little bit is: What is the size of the game board pieces? Thanks Watchmen02

BsB
Welcome Deadmaxx!

I'm sure you'll soon be having great fun taking on those Zombies!

Can't answer your question right now as I am about to hit bed but if nobody has done by tomorrow, I'll get my tape measure out.

Cheers
Not a problem. I should be probley doing that myself soon. thanks for the warm welcome. Watchmen02

zombie67 Wrote:Welcome Deadmaxx!

I'm sure you'll soon be having great fun taking on those Zombies!

Can't answer your question right now as I am about to hit bed but if nobody has done by tomorrow, I'll get my tape measure out.

Cheers
welcome aboard. take a seat and enjoy the flight. exits are here, here and there. our decent into hell should take approximately 3 hours. our in flight movie this evening will be "Big Momma's House". A stewardness will be around shortly with holy water to cure that itch in your throats and for dinner we have a choice of either liver and onions or human brains. Remember, if you have any questions or need assistance please feel free to go eff yourself. Thank you and again, enjoy the flight!
Welcome Deadmaxx. I hope you enjoy your stay!

I'm measuring the boards.
The middle section is about 10.5" each gaming square is about 3.5".
The L-shaped sections are 10.5" and each gaming square is about 1.75".

Oh and Big Momma's House is hell. Zombie03
Cool thanks for the info! Watchmen02

I was wondering because I have the 'A Touch of Evil' game and the board is pretty small (it's about 16" x 16"), so I didn't know if Last Night on Earth was going to be the same size.

Thanks so much! Watchmen02

BsB

Sarku Wrote:Welcome Deadmaxx. I hope you enjoy your stay!

I'm measuring the boards.
The middle section is about 10.5" each gaming square is about 3.5".
The L-shaped sections are 10.5" and each gaming square is about 1.75".

Oh and Big Momma's House is hell. Zombie03
Welcome DM ,yes LNoE is much different in play
& board size/use that AToE.

In a way AToE is an Adventure Board Game & LNoE moves toward a Skirmish style game.

They really two different Gaming experiences.

OD
Hey Deadmaxx, I used to live in your area, only on the Utah side. It's pretty cool to find a LNoE gamer in a place like that.
rccoll Wrote:Hey Deadmaxx, I used to live in your area, only on the Utah side. It's pretty cool to find a LNoE gamer in a place like that.

Nice, yeah its to bad I'm the ONLY one in Wendover that plays, everybody else here sucks. LOL Watchmen02

bsb
Deadmaxx Wrote:
rccoll Wrote:Hey Deadmaxx, I used to live in your area, only on the Utah side. It's pretty cool to find a LNoE gamer in a place like that.

Nice, yeah its to bad I'm the ONLY one in Wendover that plays, everybody else here sucks. LOL Watchmen02

bsb

Yeah, I know that's why I had to move.
Reference URL's