TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Living Dead-themed music you listen to...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't find a thread like this when I searched, so I thought I'd throw it out there.

What do you listen to, either as a back-drop for your games(what-ever they may be), or just to give ya that feeling? I know most of us probably have those obvious zombie-movie soundtracks, but what else ya got?

For me, I enjoy the soundtrack to the first Silent Hill game. For the most part the disc is ambient, industrial noises and inaudible voices. Beyond that, I enjoy the first 2 AKLO cds, Paranoia Inducta, Seelenblut and a few others whose names escape me for the moment.
We actually created a tzg.com soundtrack. You can find more information about it right here.
Sarku Wrote:We actually created a tzg.com soundtrack. You can find more information about it right here.

Great idea, but I was referring to theme music closer to soundscapes. Something more to inspire the mood without lyrics.
i listen to the cd that came with it.
It's not a bad disc. Anything beyond that?
Just to keep the thread going, I dug out one of my favorite:

Profane Grace - The Serenity of Endless Graves

Excellent dark ambient themes, my favorite being 'Protectress of the Dead'.
From my playlist, the only instrumentals/sound scapes that fit LNoE would be Nine Inch Nails Ghost I-IV and it's mostly perfect. There are plenty of instrumentals throughout NIN's various albums that fit nicely too.

You can download the first 9 tracks completely free: http://ghosts.nin.com/main/order_options or download all 36 for a mere $5.
I look forward to checking those out... thanks!
Reference URL's