TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Custom Character cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all,
I finally got around on taking some pictures of the custom cards I got as a birthdaygift from my friend Cisn.

Here are the frontsides.
[Image: LNEOcustomFRONT.jpg]

I'm the one on the top left, then there is Cisn next to me.
Kevin is the nephew of Cisn's girlfriend Joke who is on the next card. Ofcourse everyone has his own special abilitys based on facts that we know (and love) of eachother.
And then there are some other ones Watchmen02

And when you flip the cards over you get the stats for what ever happens when you get turned into a zombie-hero

[Image: LNEOcustomBACK.jpg]

The quality is truely amazing, printed on a photoprinter and then glued onto sturdy cardboard.
What do you guys think?
AMAZING!!!

I love the whole flip/zombie thing. What a fun idea!
NICE:cool:

OD
Great ! the flip is a gorgious idea Zombie03

about the characters, some are really strong, perhaps too strong ?
any game test ?
No we haven't found the time to get together.
Work, kids, family stuff kept us from getting together.
He told me on the phone that he made some new ones already.

Some character do seem though, but my idea is he made some of them (like Chuck) as kind of a joke and are not ment for playing.
I hope not because Chuck Norris would be unstoppable I think. Zombie17
I love them ! Really good job making them ... But I don't understand them :P. If I read correctly, some heroes seem evil (at least Jason :P) and some zombie heroes seem to turn out to be on the side of the remaining living heroes. That seems a little abusive Watchmen02. The pictures are great and the flavor of each hero is unique Watchmen02. Good job Watchmen02
The flip idea would be really interesting. I'm not sure if the heroes are completely balanced and having a nasty zombie hero result from the death of a tough character would be a good solution. (Though coming up with 16 different zombie flips for the existing characters and balancing would be exhausting...)
Okay so I am not a fan of the whole four wound markers but I'm sorry if Sam from the diner gets four than sure as hell Chuck should have four...LOL
Like everyone else has said so far, the flip idea seems awesome! And Yes, the characters do seem like they are pretty strong, taking into consideration for the joke characters that would win you the game in 2 rounds =p

Nice work.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's