TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello from Sweden.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

Me and my girlfriend were in a shop called The Sci-Fi Bookstore and there she found LNOE. We didn´t buy it then, to be honest, I was quite surprised that she had look at a game with zombies. Zombie17 So I started to read up on the game at bgg and also found this great site. So we bought it played it, loved it and now we own every single part except the Special Edition Soundtrack (is it worth it the money?) and Pre-Order Pack is in the mail. Zombie03

Nice to meet you all.
Another Country heard from:P Welcome aboard.

OD
Hi Pyrrhus, and welcome to the Zombie Game!

Hmm... I have the soundtrack, and I do like the two cards accompanying it... I think you can buy it for 50 dkr in copenhagen if you are nearby. We play the soundtrack during the game, but it does in my opinion not add a lot to the previous soundtrack.

Cheerio,
ST
Welcome to tzg.com pyrrhus!!! Enjoy your stay!
If you enjoy the standard soundtrack, I'd recommend the extended soundtrack. Plus, the two additional cards are fun (well, four cards -- two copies of each). But if the soundtrack does nothing for you, then you may not be as interested.
Thanks for the warm welcome. I´m sure we will buy the soundtrack eventually. Right now I just want that Pre-Order Pack! Zombie03
Reference URL's