TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Congrats to TZG.com!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to say congrats on your inclusion in the new LNOE expansion rulebooks. Extremely cool of them to thank you like that. This is a major community hub for internet fans of this wonderful game and Flying Frog themselves use it to communicate with us fans. So cheers to you for such a great site, and cheers to them for an amazing game, and for recognizing their fanbase.
Dang... I ordered the expansion, I just haven't gotten it yet. I read this and almost started to cry... (what a wimp, I know) Thats just so damn awesome. Watchmen02
Hey...I just scanned and uploaded a pic of the credits to my photo album for you. I think it shows on the main gallery page under the recent additions page. I was surprised no one else had commented on it, but I am sure everyone is excited about the expansions themselves.
My game night is every Friday. My expansions were mailed last Wednesday, and I didn't expect to get them by game night. Somehow they did in fact make it and were waiting on my doorstep Friday afternoon. Funny enough, though, too many people showed up (7 total), and we got caught up in other pursuits, such as the final Conan Tonight Show *sniff*, and it was too many hours and too many beers later to try to begin incorporating all the new mechanics. So we haven't played the expansions yet. This Friday I am ready, and better versed on the new stuff. I even began priming my new figs for some paint. Might even get them done by then, or might have to suffer half painted figs for a night. Either way, I am pretty excited.
That's so excellent!!! Thanks for posting a scan of it.
Woo! Nice. It makes me smile with the time spent here.
no mention of me personally???? WTF!!!!
WoW I didn't get this post at first:DVery Nice.
but they didn't use my picture:rolleyes:

Thanks FFP / Congrads Chief

OP
Reference URL's