TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Duck tape clarification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I must say that I have not taken the time to analyze it thouroughly but it seems that let's say, ducktapping a first aid kit or a fire extinguisher with a lighter would give you 50% chance each time you use it to keep it instead of discarding it ? And that for this advantage the drawback encountered is that the lighter which wouldn't be discarded in a normal case, would be discarded as well when the kit is lost.

I'm finding it cool to throw an horse or a dog around but that seems a little illogical (applied to reality) so I just want to be sure I'm understanding correctly.

Thanx Watchmen02
Okay, well, seems I didn't need to ask Watchmen02. Just finished reeding the rules and everything is well explained there. It is indeed possible to ducktape a first aid kit or a fire extinguisher or any other item that need to be discarded in order to take effect to to transform it into a 50% chance reusable item instead of instant dicard.

Should have taken the time to read the rules before asking Watchmen02.
Glad we could help. LOL!
Reference URL's