TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Stock Up scenario questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was playing this last night and totally got creamed after only 8 turns. I was playing the zombies.

For the first question the scenario states that the Heroes only have to collect 4 weapons (along with the first aid kit) and it seems like they can be a combination of hand and ranged, all hand, or all ranged. Is that correct?

The second question is does a two handed weapon count as two weapons since that is what it takes up as far as your weapon count is concerned?

The next question goes along with this: the Heroes were able to pick their characters at the very beginning and picked Mr. Goddard, Becky, Sheriff Anderson, and Sam so they had a very powerful team. So using the dots system how many dots would being able to pick your own characters equal to get a better balance?

If Zombies were allowed to not have to equally spawn around all the spawn points, and could spawn on only one or two which were closer to the Heroes, how many dots do you think that should equal?
Hehehe...

We have been playing this scenario a few times, and believe it to be balanced way too much in the heroes favor.

To answer your questions:
1. Correct...
2. No it only counts as a single weapon (one weapon per card, even though Garden Shears is a very good weapon).
3. Just dont let them pick them :-) We usually draw 2 heroes per player and let them choose one of them.
4. That is a very powerful ability. 4 points, I would say, but I wouldnt let you have it :-)

Cheerio,
ST
I'm with SovTech on all the above.
SovTech Wrote:Hehehe...

To answer your questions:
3. Just dont let them pick them :-) We usually draw 2 heroes per player and let them choose one of them.
4. That is a very powerful ability. 4 points, I would say, but I wouldnt let you have it :-)

Cheerio,
ST

For #3, it's my wife so I kinda have to let her. Watchmen02 Personally I'm thinking that when they pick it should also be a 3 or 4.
For #4, Damn. Although I believe that in this scenario if the Zombies are allowed to auto spawn it would have been a little more evenly matched.

Thanks for the answers.
Hi,

I someone suggested for this scenario that the weapons should be 2 ranged and 2 melee. We played like this in my group and that work pretty good.
We also forbbid any starting weapons so no sheriff or rachelle as 1st characters (can be replacements)

I understand that playing with your wife some concession have to be made Zombie17

That said you can say : choose 2 heroes then 2 random.
Or for each hero chosen zombie hand size increases by 1.

Just ideas Zombie03

cheers
Cool. Thanks.
Reference URL's