TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Printing Custom Cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you guys print/mount/etc. your custom character cards? Do you just print them on photo paper at home? I can't seem to get the size right.
Well, I have some photo paper that is 4 X 6 that seems to be the perfect size for the Character cards, as for mounting them, one person suggested black poster board, unfortunately I haven't found one that is sturdy enough, it all is pretty flimsy. I also have been looking for a back of the Character Cards because when I try scanning the real thing, the image looks pretty poor.

I figured the photo paper would add to the sturdiness of the card, but I am still on the look out for something that is thinner than cardboard, but is thicker than black poster board. I am doing my best to try and make them blend in with the real deal as best as I can so if the cards are picked at random, you won't just pick all the custom heroes, though I know that will be hard.
(02-18-2010 12:32 AM)Sylis Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I have some photo paper that is 4 X 6 that seems to be the perfect size for the Character cards, as for mounting them, one person suggested black poster board, unfortunately I haven't found one that is sturdy enough, it all is pretty flimsy. I also have been looking for a back of the Character Cards because when I try scanning the real thing, the image looks pretty poor.

I figured the photo paper would add to the sturdiness of the card, but I am still on the look out for something that is thinner than cardboard, but is thicker than black poster board. I am doing my best to try and make them blend in with the real deal as best as I can so if the cards are picked at random, you won't just pick all the custom heroes, though I know that will be hard.
you need to use chipboard to mount, print on 8 1/2 by 11 glossy photo paper
black chipboard or natural, I prefer the black.
http://www.amazon.com/Grafix-Medium-Weig...569&sr=8-8
I use old Magiccards (commons that is) to put the customcard on. The back of the card I also cover with a back of the LNOEcard.
Reference URL's