TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: 'ello from Indiana
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finally purchased LNOE and about all of the supplements. I ended up going to 3 different places to get everything (store in Indy, online store and Flying Frog Prod. Store).

I was a little surprised when I ordered from the FFP store. The shipping costs seemed high ~$38. Fortunately, it ended up being a refund for ~$25 due to an error in the shipping costs. I was also surprised when the mailman delivered everything from the store a few days later (ordered them Wednesday night and received everything on Saturday morning).
Welcome! I'm glad to hear you got it. You'll have to let us know how you like it. Give us some first-games reports, eh?

The shipping calculations is a known-issue with the FFP store, and most orders that contain more than one "boxed" item do get refunds like that. (It used to be even worse...)
welcome I live in Indy as well!
Welcome!
Greetings zelgar!
Played my first game with my 3 kids. They're a little young (13, 12 and 7), and none of them wanted to play as the Zombies. I played the intro module and dropped the max zombies to 12 instead of 14.

The game lasted for about 2.5 hours. The older 2 took Johnny and Sally, and the youngest took Becky. Johnny and Sally pretty much camped at the HS, while Becky first ran to the diner and got the cleaver and went to town.

In all of the fights with Becky, the zombies only won once the entire game (which was removed with "It's only a scratch" card). I think that Becky was able to kill around 10 zombies.

The other two weren't having too much luck. They killed a few zombies with the guns, but they ended up having 1 or 2 shots before the guns went empty. Towards the end of the game, Becky was able to get to the Johnny and heal him, just so he'd get wounded the next turn.

The game ended with only 5 turns left. About all of the zombies were either with the players or within 1 or 2 spaces. It was the zombies' turn and they attacked all of the characters - 1 on Johnny and 2 on both Sally and Becky. Johnny took a wound, Sally fended her zombies off and Becky killed both of hers with the cleaver. It seemed like about every other combat, my 7-year old daughter playing Becky would roll a '6'.

Everyone seemed like they had fun, which is the whole purpose of the game.
Belated Hello (strange computer problems today)

OD
Greetings... I'm a Hoosier as well!
ResidentAsylum Wrote:Greetings... I'm a Hoosier as well!
Three of us hear... sweet Maybe we could meet up for a game or 5 lol
If either of ya are planning on being in the Elkhart area, lemme know and we'll throw a game together.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's