TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Went on a ghost tour last night...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So we went to Gettysburg last night and visited Farnsworth House Inn for a ghost tour. It was kind of freaky... we were given tickets for the tour. I put the tickets in my wallet. They are gone. Weird.

Here's a vid of the attic... the door opened last night, but NOTHING like this...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk5eOo78AwE[/youtube]
My wife would love something like this. She loves TAPS. I love to pick it apart....LOL
You got to be skeptical man. But so much fun
BOO! Insane19

OD
Ghost tours are always fun. The Queen Mary in Long Beach does tours and always mentions ghost sightings from people.
that's cool i have had paranormal experiences myself it was creepy but cool Watchmen02
I did one of these in new orleans. It was a walking tour. My camera malfunctioned in front of the store where the "mischevious" ghost was supposed to be. Maybe coincidence maybe not but it was fun either way.
My personal favorite haunt is the town of Alton, IL. Apparently, it is the most haunted place in the United States. My only evidence of this; I got a haircut from the town barber/ paranormal investigator. His little shop (about 8' by 20') contained gobs of photos he had taken, sound recordings of his adventures, and stories that made your hair stand on end (which I guess helps in his profession).

If you are in the area of Alton for any reason, check it out... Oh yeah, the legend of the Piasa Bird is there too!
I live right by the Winchester House in San Jose, CA. On Friday the 13th, they do Midnight flashlight tours through the house. I took my wife on Valentine's day one year. Pretty creepy atmosphere, but nothing supernatural hapened to us.
Reference URL's