TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Cornfield, Old Betsy and amanda's ability...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here again,

I'm a bit confused about how all these cards/events work...

If Old betsy is in a square with 4 zombies, each zombie roll to get 5+? or just 1 roll for all the zombies?

what about amanda's hide ability? each zombie rolls or it's just 1 roll?

and the cornfield?

Hope you show me the light Zombie03
Betsy: Each zombie rolls. Once one succeeds, the rest get to move, since Betsy's removed.

Amanda and cornfield: Each rolls. Now Amanda IN the cornfield (which I often see), each zombie has to roll twice to find her.
So, If amanda is with 4 zombies and 2 find her, she only have to fight 2? or once discovered she has to fight all?
Each roll is independent for finding her/whoever, both with her hiding and the cornfield. She'd only fight two.
If she was adjacent to Betsy in a space with four zombies, and the second one passed its roll, she'd fight three -- the second one (which removes Betsy), and the next two (which don't even make checks).
the way I understand old betsy is that the zombies are so bust eatting her that they aren't paying attention to anything else, once one of them has rolled a 5 old besty is consumed and the zombies move on.
the idea with old Betsy is that the zombies are so busy eatting her that they don't want to move. Once a zombie rolls a 5 she is eatten so they can move on.
Remember, the important thing is to roll for each zombie separately. That way, if one succeeds, the others following are not affected by Old Betsy.

Also, for the cornfield and Amanda, to roll for the others once they're able to search for her. And one success from a zombie doesn't mean that the others automatically succeed.
as side note on Amanda's ability, it is Amanda who rolls to hide Zombie03 same result but will avoid the situation where the zombie player rolls succeed in finding Amanda and then hero player contests that he/she should roll instead.
Reference URL's