TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hazmat barrels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hasslefree have added a nice set of Hazmat Barrels to their range:

[Image: hazmat-barrelsweb.jpg]

You can buy them here: Hazmat Barrels
Those are pretty decent. I've got a few other items that are made by this guy (Fenris), and all are great quality.
Very nice... now it's only a matter of time before someone state-side has them at an affordable price.
ResidentAsylum Wrote:Very nice... now it's only a matter of time before someone state-side has them at an affordable price.

Yeah, hopefully.

I know a couple of the guys that do 'resin terrain' for gaming here in the states.

But, even shipping from England, the Fenris guy doesn't really charge too much!
Very cool.
I'd like to hollow a couple out chop up a couple of black plastic zombies or glow in the dark zombies and place them inside like from the film return of the dead.Put a clear lid on and pow you've got canistered zombie goodness.
2 weeks ago I found a Tamiya WW2 accs box that has some nice hollow oil drums I plan on using for now.
fallensaviour Wrote:Very cool.
I'd like to hollow a couple out chop up a couple of black plastic zombies or glow in the dark zombies and place them inside like from the film return of the dead.Put a clear lid on and pow you've got canistered zombie goodness.

Heres a few that escaped your devious plan...

[Image: 100MMR07.jpg]

http://eurekamin.com.au/product_info.php...s_id=10453
fortunately, I saved my WWII Tamiya barrels and jerry cans from my 1/35 scale modeling phase...lol...I also have some GW barrels that should work. I like the HassellFree ones, I just ordered some minis from them, I thought they were priced reasonably...

Dennis
Reference URL's