TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Peter from Denmark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

My name is Peter Brichs, and I'm a zomb-a-holic.

What...you want more information?

Okay then...I guess. Strange Zomb-a-holic Anonymous mettings you guys have.

All joking aside Watchmen02

I live en Denmark, am 23 years old, and talk in phones for a living...

I love zombies (not in that way), and have been wanting to get my greasy palms on a copy of LNoE for quite a while. So, when I finally did, it didn't take me long to go out and get all the expansions (except the web-only ones). And i almost haven't stopped playing the game since Zombie14)
Hello Peter! Welcome and have fun here on the boards!!!
Welcome Peter! Enjoy, and be careful of Sarku. He spreads filth.
Back when I was in High School, we had a Foreign Exchange student from Denmark named Peter.

You aren't that guy are you?

Or are you telling me there is more than one guy named Peter from Denmark.....

Anyhow, welcome! We're glad you're here!
Hi Peter godd to have you on board. Where do you live? If its near Copenhagen, it would be fun to meet up and have a game some day...

Cheerio,
ST
Welcome hope you like it here.
First of all, thanks for the welcome all.

Now for replies :-)

supervike -> Nope, although I've been on vacation out of the country every year I've lived, I've unfortunately never had the opportunity to go to school in another country, although I've wanted to..

Sovtech -> Yeah, i live near Copenhagen - in Måløv, to be precise. Where do you live?
I live in Nørrebro, in Copenhagen. We have frequent gamenights, so the next time Ill drop you a message if you want to join?

Cheerio,
ST
Yeah, sure thing. Sounds great. My girlfriend might want to tag along as well...hope that's ok - she loves board games as well.
No worries... Ill drop you a line with my cell number...

Cheerio,

St
Reference URL's