TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Replacements for Errata
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you guys think FF will pack in replacement cards for any errata in a future expansion? I'd love to see the next big box expansion (2011?) include replacements.

What have some of you done to address the errata noted in the GH rule book?
I don't think I've looked at it. I do need a new chainsaw, though. Mine's all bent.
mqstout Wrote:I don't think I've looked at it. I do need a new chainsaw, though. Mine's all bent.

It'd be great, but I highly doubt it. Unclear cards are one of the major problems with this game, and while the errata does clairify a lot, how many people actually use it?
theconcerned Wrote:
mqstout Wrote:I don't think I've looked at it. I do need a new chainsaw, though. Mine's all bent.

It'd be great, but I highly doubt it. Unclear cards are one of the major problems with this game, and while the errata does clairify a lot, how many people actually use it?

That's the thing. It'd be great to replace those cards. FFG did it with Arkham Horror.
theconcerned Wrote:It'd be great, but I highly doubt it. Unclear cards are one of the major problems with this game, and while the errata does clairify a lot, how many people actually use it?

Not me...hadn't even noticed it at all... :shy:
Reference URL's