TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: I Need Help Please, you just need to watch a 3 min video!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey fellow zombie lovers! I have a favor to ask. It's simple. I entered a video contest about Free Enterprise and I did a video on opening up a Haunted House attraction and I would really appreciate if you just watched the short video. I need to be in the top 25 most viewed videos in the contest in order to make it to the next round. If you like it, please post it on your blogs and watch it repeatedly by April 16th. Thank you all so very much!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToW1Wya0VOM[/youtube]

Sincerely,
M!KE
Small world, my brother-in-law works at SUNY. Fredonia.

I liked the video, and good to see you have a plan. I wish you the best of luck and hope you get to live the dream!
kosmium Wrote:Small world, my brother-in-law works at SUNY. Fredonia.

I liked the video, and good to see you have a plan. I wish you the best of luck and hope you get to live the dream!

Oh that's cool, what's the name of your brother-in-law... It's a small school I might know him! And thank you!
Dear lord... that first part gives me chills... watched it and posted it to my facebook as well... Good luck dude.
Sarku Wrote:Dear lord... that first part gives me chills... watched it and posted it to my facebook as well... Good luck dude.

Thank you very much Sarku. I appreciate it!
B-i-L is Rob Deemer, music composition professor.
kosmium Wrote:B-i-L is Rob Deemer, music composition professor.

Oh, I don't know the music teachers unfortunately. They are like a school in themselves. But still, small world!
Reference URL's