TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Point Value poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a quick poll what should the point value be on letting the Heroes pick their Hero cards instead of drawing them at random?
I would value it at 1-2 points for heroes. Probably closer to 2.
Yeah, I'd go with 2 as well. That sounds about right.
The reason I'm asking is because the heroes have not won once in the last 10 games. I am going to make a house rule that the heroes get to pick their hero and get free search markers in all buildings while the zombies will get zombie horde or unlimited zombies. Does that sound like a reasonable fair rule?
0/10? then just let them choose heros free... and check if they win any game Zombie03

We normally do it random because the rate zombis/heros win is moreless 50%
I would urge you to choose another option than selecting heroes as your means for handicapping for the players.
So we played last nite "Supply Run" with the heroes getting to pick their Heroes and Exploration markers in all buildings and zombies got zombie horde. It was the closes game we have played for the Heroes they only lost because of the sun marker ran out. I think this is a good house rule I will put in place. The Hereos also realized the importance of event cards and how to use them.
supply run is an easy scenario for the heros...
Reference URL's