TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Kick-Ass!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I loved this movie. I'd watch it again in a second. The commercials didn't do it much justice. It was quite a fun ride.
I cannot wait to see this! Love the comic!
I'm with you Sarku. LOVED it, and the previews were practically for a different movie. I saw it twice in the theater.
I started watching it under the assumption that it was a light comedy directed at a younger audience... Boy was I in for a treat! It truly was a great film.
kick ass: balls to the wall, 2012.
That's what it's called? I feel like watching that movie again...
ya i cant wait, i hope his friends get in the crime fighting game. 2012 is gunna be a good year, kick ass 2 and diablo 3.. nuff said

you should check out the movie Defendor, its kick ass with woody harrellson.
No freaking way, Diablo 3 is finally coming out! I thought it never would. I might need to get a better laptop so I can play it. As for Kick Ass, I didn't know Nicholas Cage was in it until I saw it.
I thought kick-ass was a good movie but i would rather it been called hit-girl and base around her. (i know they were going off the comic book) Just didnt care for the build up part of the movie with kick-ass or red mist. I herd of a possible 2nd kick ass, can anyone confirm that? Have they set ANOTHER release date for Diablo?
She was the best character. I couldn't believe how she mowed down those guys. I'd watch a spin-off w/ her.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's