TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Grave Weapon Minis to complete set.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was a bit miffed when I got my Grave Weapon Zombies minis that not all of the types were covered and that I would have to use the cardboard counters for some.

So I decided to come up with my own using the Wargames Factory zombie sprues sent to me by the very kind Supervike. Though nowhere near as detailed as usual minis including LNoE ones, they were a good way to do these.
They can be found here: Wargames Factory

I made up the mini and then mounted them on English pennies and based the with Milliput.

Stench of Death:

[Image: StenchofDeath.jpg]

I dipped cotton wool in green ink and once dry ripped and shredded it and then glued it to the already painted minis.

Blood Spray:

[Image: BloodSpray.jpg]

Again, I dipped cotton wool in Tamiya Clear Red (really good blood recommended by Vike) and then pulled and shaped the cotton into a "spray" shape and glued it to the mini. Then using an old toothbrush dipped in Clear Red I flicked the bristles to cause the spray over the mini.

Explosive:

[Image: Explosive.jpg]

Couldn't decide on the best way to portray explosive zombies but as the minis had long coats on I decided to make them lab assistants carrying sticks of TNT. Not completely happy with these (or the next) but they are good enough for the game and do the job.

Recently Deceased:

[Image: RecentlyDeceased.jpg]

The minis once made up were in a bit of a strange pose, leaning forward with hands out, so decided one had to be a UPS-style delivery man Mad a quick parcel from Milliput. The other I had no idea what to do with. At first I started to paint him as a football (soccer :rolleyesWatchmen02 player but then went for a kind of Air Steward.
Again not very happy but they do the job.
OH MY! That stench of death makes me laugh. Very clever indeed. Perhaps a few sprays of very stinky perfume to 'complete the effect'.

This is the best use of the Wargame Factory zombies I've seen...I wasn't too impressed with the minis at all, but they work great here (or as just cheap 'filler' zombies).

You've really done a great job. I think a few shots of all these guys 'in action' would be fantastic.
supervike Wrote:OH MY! That stench of death makes me laugh. Very clever indeed. Perhaps a few sprays of very stinky perfume to 'complete the effect'.

This is the best use of the Wargame Factory zombies I've seen...I wasn't too impressed with the minis at all, but they work great here (or as just cheap 'filler' zombies).

You've really done a great job. I think a few shots of all these guys 'in action' would be fantastic.

Cheers and I am sure I can take a few "in game" shots sometime...if the smell doesn't get to me first. Zombie03 Zombie17
Reference URL's