TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: greetings from toronto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all. just waiting for the zombies to move. mr. goddard sacrificed a move in the field and johnny's in the gun shop with coach packer..they're going to turn it into a stronghold, though i'm pretty sure the zombies have a "taken over" up their decaying sleeve. victor and lizzy are making a mad dash for the farmhouse, but it's slow going. and kenny..poor kenny..he's in the plant fending off 2 zeds, soon to be 3, soon to be 4, and he just lost his revolver.

it's a good day for the zombie game.

"....and everyone it kills gets up and kills...."
Welcome to the boards, clubspecialbee! We always enjoy a good game writeup.
Welcome, mate. It's always great to get another zomb-a-holic to join the fold
Welcome clubspecialbee!!!
thanks a million for the warm welcome! for a message board based on flesh-eating goodness, everyone is incredibly nice!!
WHOA WHOA!!!

I thought we had a strict NO CANADIANS policy here!!

Next thing you know, we'll be up to our armpits in Celine Dion and sawdust!!!

(but welcome anyway....)
no canadians allowed?? where are you gonna go during the apocalypse? new york? mexico? north is the only course for survival.

plus, the day i identify as canadian is the day that hell gets full and those zombies start a-rumblin'.
LOL!

Good point. I always park the car facing north in case I need a quick getaway....

Don't you love it when a game of LNOE feels like a movie?
Reference URL's