TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Scooby Doo LNOE Heroes and Scenario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ooo, I am seeing more reasons to buy the minis from Hasslefree.

Cheers Grudunza for your work.
These are spectacular, Grud!
What fun!!! But, my question is this: Where's Scrappy!?!?

Can I get a P-P-P-PUPPY POWER!?!?
Scrappy is busy jumping a shark... Zombie14P
The more I look at this scenario... the more fun it looks... Zombie17 Good work Grudunza!!!
Sarku Wrote:The more I look at this scenario... the more fun it looks... Zombie17 Good work Grudunza!!!

Hey thanks. I appreciate that. As I said, I have no idea yet how well this will actually work... A friend of mine and I are planning to test this out in a few weeks when I'm back home after a trip, but I won't have a chance to try it until then. It seems like it should work alright in general, but of course the specifics might need adjusting... more or less turns, a higher/lower number for the total of interrogated townsfolk, is it likely for there to ever be 3 Heroes knocked out at the same time, etc.

One thing I'm wondering is if the Zombies Knocked Out rule might be a good one to try out as a general special rule outside of this scenario, perhaps called "Zombies Regenerate" instead. The idea being that since zombies are undead, they keep regenerating whenever they are temporarily stopped (killed), so once all 14 zombies have been added to the board, the spawning pits have no more use (or perhaps a new use can be found for them to go along with this idea), and the question becomes which of your "dead" zombies you want to reactivate with your spawning points, depending on where they are on the board. And there should probably be some means of permanently destroying a zombie so it is removed from the game entirely, in addition to the existing Hero cards that would do that.
awsome!!!!!
Oh my god, this is awesome! Fantastic!
Grudunza Wrote:One thing I'm wondering is if the Zombies Knocked Out rule might be a good one to try out as a general special rule outside of this scenario, perhaps called "Zombies Regenerate" instead. The idea being that since zombies are undead, they keep regenerating whenever they are temporarily stopped (killed), so once all 14 zombies have been added to the board, the spawning pits have no more use (or perhaps a new use can be found for them to go along with this idea), and the question becomes which of your "dead" zombies you want to reactivate with your spawning points, depending on where they are on the board. And there should probably be some means of permanently destroying a zombie so it is removed from the game entirely, in addition to the existing Hero cards that would do that.

Very interesting idea!

First thought that springs to mind is that maybe "knocked out zombies" had to stay that way for the next turn and could only be revived after that. Then in the turn the were knocked out could make some kind of attempt to be-head them (roll a 6 or something) to take them out of the game all together?

Just a spur of the moment thought, any comments?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's