TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: HUNK, McClane and Obama Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got John McClane, HUNK from Resident Evil, and Barrack Obama. Eat that, bitches.

Trust me, these are good quality photoshop CS3 files.

http://rapidshare.com/files/383506629/Blank.psd
default Blank card

http://rapidshare.com/files/383506840/McClane.psd
McClane

[Image: mcclanecopy.th.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://rapidshare.com/files/383506815/Hunk.psd
HUNK

[Image: hunkcopy.th.jpg]

Obama
http://rapidshare.com/files/387650705/Obama.psd

[Image: obamap.th.jpg]

UPDATE 6/30/2010

OBAMA's leadership bonus only works for move/search checks. It cannot be combined with any other abilities or cards.
Sorry you didn't get any feedback.

Can I suggest that you post images of the cards in the thread or links to the images in the gallery this way people can look and comment without having to download the files.

Remember a lot of people are wary of downloading anything that they can't 100% feel safe about, even images.

Also, most of the members here are also on BGG and I know there have been cards for all of the above posted on there so they may have been seen and commented on there. If the BGG cards are not yours sorry for the confusion.
I don't have photoshop installed...

anyway you can post the files as a .jpg?
supervike Wrote:I don't have photoshop installed...

anyway you can post the files as a .jpg?

did and done, chief.
First glance, I think Mclane and Hunk are a bit too powerful.

I think your Obama needs work. I don't understand the "Secret Service" ability. What do you mean by "Dies taking first Wound. Discard Revolver"?
Also, "Politician" states Cannot carry Ranged Weapons but "Secret Service" gives him a Revolver.

I like the "Leader" Special Rule.
zombie67 Wrote:First glance, I think Mclane and Hunk are a bit too powerful.

I think your Obama needs work. I don't understand the "Secret Service" ability. What do you mean by "Dies taking first Wound. Discard Revolver"?
Also, "Politician" states Cannot carry Ranged Weapons but "Secret Service" gives him a Revolver.

I like the "Leader" Special Rule.

Ive tried HUNK and he isntbroken. You may be able to kill but your horrible for the heroes since you cant trade or end turn in the sam space.

McClane is fine, and the one time glass in the feet can be healded and he has "bandages" on for the rest of the game. For the record, no im not removing the "Cowboy" perk at all. Shut your mouth if you think otherwise.

SECRET SERVICE: You have to imagine there's an agent on the same spot as Obama and carries a revolver that doesn't count towards Obama's carry limit. The Agent is represented by an armor chip. The first wound Obama must take, the agent dies to save him and the armor chip and the agent's gun is discarded. Obama may never for the rest of the game make any ranged attacks (the agent was making them earlier).

SO.... Hypothetically, if Obama never takes a wound the entire game, his agent can fire the revolver. YES this is hard to word on a car. Im tossing it to the forums and their esteemed team of English majors to help me out on this one.
Tagard Wrote:SECRET SERVICE: You have to imagine there's an agent on the same spot as Obama and carries a revolver that doesn't count towards Obama's carry limit. The Agent is represented by an armor chip. The first wound Obama must take, the agent dies to save him and the armor chip and the agent's gun is discarded. Obama may never for the rest of the game make any ranged attacks (the agent was making them earlier).

SO.... Hypothetically, if Obama never takes a wound the entire game, his agent can fire the revolver. YES this is hard to word on a car. Im tossing it to the forums and their esteemed team of English majors to help me out on this one.

I see. It's a bit like the ally cards in AToE.

Quote:For the record, no im not removing the "Cowboy" perk at all. Shut your mouth if you think otherwise.

The question - "What are you really angry about?" - springs to mind! Zombie03 Zombie17
Thanks for the uploads! I agree they seem powerful, but I'll give them a try in my next LNoE session.

The quote on Obama's card is hilarious!
zombie67 Wrote:The question - "What are you really angry about?" - springs to mind! Zombie03 Zombie17

Hans-"Still the cowboy, Americans all alike. Well this time John Wayne does not walk off in the sunset with Grace Kelly"

McClane-"Thats Gary Cooper, Asshole"

Hans-"Enough Jokes"

McClane-"You made a pretty good cowboy yourself, Hans"

Hans- " Ah yes, what was it you said to me before? Yippie Ki Yea, Mother fucker..."

McClane"ha ha ha ha....hahaha...HAHAHAHOLLY!"

(bang)(bang)

"Happy Trails, Hans"

And Thats why the cowboy perk stays.
I believe the Armor Chip itself is the "Agent". The agent carries the gun and does the shooting during Obama's action. If the Armor Chip is lost, the Agent is dead and the Revolver is discarded. In other words, bind the initial Revolver to the Armor Chip, and discard them together (except when the Revolver itself is discarded by die roll or card effect).

This is probably an attempt to give the illusion of surrounding the Obama character with Secret Service agents without introducing additional figures or rules. [And yes, I have an English B.A., and am working on my M.A.E.]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's