TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Beginner question about die rolls and keys.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my friends and I have been loving the game, but here are two issues that keep coming up.
1. (And I know this is a very basic game issues) On certain cards mainly weapons there is a roll 2+ to hit. The argument always stems from does this hit on 2-6, or a hit on 3-6. Literally we have argued this every game.

2. We had another question about keys and doors, but thankfully I found a forum answer after careful search. But if anyone has any thoughts on this please let me know, it seems not to be addressed in the rules specifically

I know this seems super basic, but an "official" answer would really help.
1. 2+ means 2 or greater therefore 2-6

2. What was your question about Keys & Doors? The main thing is if the Zombie player plays "Locked Doors" on a Hero as he/she tries to move through the door, they can ignore the "Locked Doors" if they are carrying the Keys otherwise their move would end.
zombie67 Wrote:2. What was your question about Keys & Doors? ...

Well we didn't realize there was a "locked door" card until our 3rd or 4th game. But then it started making sense, having keys seemed useless in our gameplaying of the basic scenario.
Reference URL's