TheZombieGame.com Forums
Solo Rules - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: A Touch of Evil (/Forum-A-Touch-of-Evil)
+--- Forum: AToE General Discussion (/Forum-AToE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Solo Rules (/Thread-Solo-Rules)

Solo Rules - loremasterstl - 05-23-2010 07:38 PM

I believe that rules for playing ATOE solo were implemented in the Something Wicked expansion, maybe. I do not yet own this expansion, but I have already been playing the game solo.

I would appreciate it if someone would please post the solo rules for ATOE here. Either a type-up of the rules or a PDF would be fine. (Not asking for the entire expansion--this ain't the Pirate Bay--just want the "official" solo rules.) I'm asking for the same in the LNOE thread, if they exist. You can also share solo house rules here.

RE: Solo Rules - zombie67 - 05-24-2010 01:27 PM

There are Solo Rules in the expansion and in my opinion I think you have to buy them to get them.

No this isn't Pirate Bay but it is a fan site of a small games firm, representatives of which log in and post here (not as much as we would like granted. Zombie03 )

As Flying Frog have not released the rules for free download anywhere to my knowledge, I feel it would be wrong for anyone to post them here!!

loremasterstl, I really advise on buying the expansion as it really brings a lot to the game.

RE: Solo Rules - Sarku - 05-24-2010 01:57 PM

Thanks zombie67. I couldn't agree with you more.

RE: Solo Rules - loremasterstl - 06-04-2010 03:38 AM

*grin*

Understood. The Bible says, "The worker is worthy of his wages," even if those workers are board game designers. And I do try to support my local game store. Guess I'll just start saving.